Customer Support Executive
Your New Company
At Bytecrunch, we are passionate about servicing our customers and take great pride in knowing that we are adding value to our customers’ businesses every day. To support our customers across Thailand, we are looking for Thai Nationals to join our team in Bangkok as Customer Support Executives.
We are a progressive technology company providing cloud-based HR and Payroll software solutions to businesses across Thailand. You will contribute to the growth and success of a modern company with a bold vision to be the #1 HR solution provider in Southeast Asia. You will be joining a team of friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are open to new ideas and challenges. We work hard and play harder.
- Manage customer queries through ticketing systems, LINE business accounts and telephone.
- Onboard new customers through online and onsite trainings.
- Proactively contribute to software improvements using customer feedback and most commonly occurring issues.
- Escalate any issues when necessary through appropriate channels.
- Provide relevant updates to team members and managers.
What You Need to Succeed
- Excellent Thai communication skills able to understand problems and explain solutions.
- Excellent Thai written skills to simplify complex problems.
- Service oriented, and always eager to help.
- High level of patience, and understanding that different customers have different skill levels and
need to be supported accordingly.
- Able to understand and work with basic technology and tools.
- Motivated, energetic and able to work within teams in an effective manner while maintaining good relationships.
- English language fluency is not mandatory but definitely an advantage to help support our international customers.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Full-time position with the opportunity to work in an exciting open culture company doing great
- Earn a very competitive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Work in the heart of Bangkok, in Chidlom close to BTS Chidlom and Chidlom Pier.
- Flexible 9-hour work days with a 1-hour lunch break, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work atmosphere with no overtime or weekend work.
- Creative freedom and responsibility.
- A great career path to advance as Customer Support Manager.
If interested, contact us via email on email@example.com with your updated CV/resume and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.